Art Nouveau 14K Yellow Gold Lady and Diamond Stick Pin
- In stock for delivery or pickup
- Inventory on the way
Art Nouveau 14K yellow gold lady and diamond stick pin. A lovely lady in profile, her long locks of hair swirling about her, is beautifully rendered in high relief in this gleaming Art Nouveau stick pin. Crafted in 14K yellow gold, her flowing curls are pulled back by an intricate hand engraved band accented by a twinkling diamond (0.01 carat, SI1, G/H). A whimsical work of art from jewelries most dreamy era. Wear it as a stick pin or ask us about having this beauty converted to a pendant or ring! This pin measures approximately 2" long and 1/2" wide.
Walton's Jewelry offers, and encourages, frequent complimentary inspection and cleaning for the life of your jewelry. In the event that a repair needs to be made, we can take care of that, too! Here are some helpful tips to extend the life of your heirloom jewelry:
- 3 Places to Never Wear Your Jewelry: to the gym, in the shower, & while sleeping. Read more >
- When you're not wearing your jewelry, store it in a clean, dry, room temperature, safe place. Avoid tossing it in a drawer where the gems could get scratched or damaged.
- Have your jewelry professionally cleaned and checked as often as you'd like, but we recommend every 4-6 months.
- Read our Payment Policy.
- Read our Shipping Policy. Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
- Read our Return Policy. We offer exchanges or store credit within 30 days from the date you receive your item. We do not offer refunds.