14K Yellow Gold 1.35 CTW Opal and Diamond Halo Stud Earrings
- In stock for delivery or pickup
- Inventory on the way
14K yellow gold, opal, and diamond earrings. These stunning halo-style earrings showcase a pair of oval opals displaying a lovely kaleidoscopic play-of-color. The opals are framed in a halo of sparkling round brilliant cut diamonds, altogether weighing approximately 0.73 carats. The earrings secure with a post and friction back.
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Center Stones: 2 Opal Cabochons (approx. 1.35 carats total weight)
- Accent Stones: 24 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds (approx. 0.73 carats total weight, SI1/SI2 clarity, G/H color)
Walton's Jewelry offers, and encourages, frequent complimentary inspection and cleaning for the life of your jewelry. In the event that a repair needs to be made, we can take care of that, too! Here are some helpful tips to extend the life of your heirloom jewelry:
- 3 Places to Never Wear Your Jewelry: to the gym, in the shower, & while sleeping. Read more >
- When you're not wearing your jewelry, store it in a clean, dry, room temperature, safe place. Avoid tossing it in a drawer where the gems could get scratched or damaged.
- Have your jewelry professionally cleaned and checked as often as you'd like, but we recommend every 4-6 months.
- Read our Payment Policy.
- Read our Shipping Policy. Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
- Read our Return Policy. We offer exchanges or store credit within 30 days from the date you receive your item. We do not offer refunds.