Art Deco Platinum 0.80 Carat Old European Cut Diamond Pendant
- In stock for delivery or pickup
- Inventory on the way
Art Deco platinum diamond necklace. The epitome of elegance and grace, this feminine pendant features an openwork octagonal frame set with a shimmering Old European cut diamond, weighing approximately 0.80 carats. With it's light and airy feel complete with delicate milgrain detail, this extremely versatile antique jewel looks great with everything- from jeans and a t-shirt to a Little Black Dress! Chain sold separately.
- Metal: Platinum
- Stone: 1 Old European Cut Diamond (approx. 0.80 carat, SI2 clarity, I/J color)
Walton's Jewelry offers, and encourages, frequent complimentary inspection and cleaning for the life of your jewelry. In the event that a repair needs to be made, we can take care of that, too! Here are some helpful tips to extend the life of your heirloom jewelry:
- 3 Places to Never Wear Your Jewelry: to the gym, in the shower, & while sleeping. Read more >
- When you're not wearing your jewelry, store it in a clean, dry, room temperature, safe place. Avoid tossing it in a drawer where the gems could get scratched or damaged.
- Have your jewelry professionally cleaned and checked as often as you'd like, but we recommend every 4-6 months.
- Read our Payment Policy.
- Read our Shipping Policy. Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
- Read our Return Policy. We offer exchanges or store credit within 30 days from the date you receive your item. We do not offer refunds.