Belle Époque Platinum 6.96 CTW Diamond and Pearl Necklace
- In stock for delivery or pickup
- Inventory on the way
French Belle Époque platinum, diamond, and pearl necklace. Belle Époque, the period of well-established and comfortable life in Europe before WWI, was the movement in France during what Great Britain called the Edwardian period. Belle Époque jewelry designs reflect beautiful neoclassical motifs of the 18th-century French courts, with bows, garlands, and foliate motifs. This stunning example, elegantly designed in platinum, dazzles with over six carats of Old Mine cut and rose cut diamonds. A regal antique jewel, the foliate design sparkles with an articulated diamond and pearl drop swag. The necklace measures approximately 15 inches in length.
- Metal: Platinum
- Center Stone: 134 Old Mine Cut and Rose Cut Diamonds (approx. 6.96 carats total weight, VS2/SI1/SI2, J-M)
- Accent Stones: 10 Round Pearls
Walton's Jewelry offers, and encourages, frequent complimentary inspection and cleaning for the life of your jewelry. In the event that a repair needs to be made, we can take care of that, too! Here are some helpful tips to extend the life of your heirloom jewelry:
- 3 Places to Never Wear Your Jewelry: to the gym, in the shower, & while sleeping. Read more >
- When you're not wearing your jewelry, store it in a clean, dry, room temperature, safe place. Avoid tossing it in a drawer where the gems could get scratched or damaged.
- Have your jewelry professionally cleaned and checked as often as you'd like, but we recommend every 4-6 months.
- Read our Payment Policy.
- Read our Shipping Policy. Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
- Read our Return Policy. We offer exchanges or store credit within 30 days from the date you receive your item. We do not offer refunds.