Join Our Team
Woman-founded and woman-owned, Walton's Antique & Estate Jewelry specializes in Fine Antique & Estate Jewelry, Repairs, and Custom Design.
Family Owned Since 1974
Walton’s Antique and Estate Jewelry was founded by Melba Walton in 1974 (years before women could open a line of credit or a business without their husband’s blessing). Since then, we’ve never stopped blazing a trail with our unique approach to business.
With deep roots in our past, we are always looking to the future and celebrating each step of the way with fine jewelry. And as luck would have it, a love of antique jewelry wasn’t the only thing passed down through the generations of our family business. Concierge-style client service, pride in our expertise, and an incredible historic showroom have set us apart for nearly 50 years.
Job Description | Primary Responsibilities
- Provide engaging and exceptional customer service experiences.
- Strengthen and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Utilize all clienteling systems to proactively communicate with customers through personalized interaction.
- Project the business history and tradition in all customer interactions.
- Handle custom design services, repair services, special orders, and all after-sales services.
- Maintain security standards to ensure safety of customers and colleagues through appropriate care and handling of merchandise.
- Contribute to a positive store environment.
- Maintain a clean and organized showroom at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in Fine, Designer, or Antique Jewelry
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in luxury retail industry
- Pleasant, self-motivated, energetic with good interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills with confidence in verbal and written correspondence
- Positive and collaborative mindset when working with a team
- Dependable, punctual, trustworthy, and responsible
This is a full-time, hourly pay position, with room to grow - compensation commensurate with qualification and performance.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.