French Art Deco 5.75 Carat Sapphire and Diamond Necklace
- In stock for delivery or pickup
- Inventory on the way
French Art Deco platinum, sapphire, and diamond necklace. An enchanting cushion-cut blue sapphire, imbued with rich royal blue hues, is beautifully presented in this French Art Deco jewel. The red carpet-worthy necklace dazzles with Old Mine cut and rose cut diamonds, exquisitely designed in platinum. The necklace measures 19 inches in length.
- Center Stone: 1 Cushion Cut Sapphire (approx. 5.75 carats)
- Accent Stones: 1 Old Mine Cut Diamond (approx. 0.53 carats total weight, SI1 clarity, L/M color); 5 Old Mine Cut Diamonds (approx. 1.40 carats total weight, SI1/SI2 clarity, I/J color); 12 Rose Cut Diamonds (approx. 0.07 carats total weight, SI1/SI2 clarity, J/K color)
Walton's Jewelry offers, and encourages, frequent complimentary inspection and cleaning for the life of your jewelry. In the event that a repair needs to be made, we can take care of that, too! Here are some helpful tips to extend the life of your heirloom jewelry:
- 3 Places to Never Wear Your Jewelry: to the gym, in the shower, & while sleeping. Read more >
- When you're not wearing your jewelry, store it in a clean, dry, room temperature, safe place. Avoid tossing it in a drawer where the gems could get scratched or damaged.
- Have your jewelry professionally cleaned and checked as often as you'd like, but we recommend every 4-6 months.
- Read our Payment Policy.
- Read our Shipping Policy. Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
- Read our Return Policy. We offer exchanges or store credit within 30 days from the date you receive your item. We do not offer refunds.