Victorian 0.15 Carat Old Mine Cut Diamond and Pearl Lavalier Pendant
- In stock for delivery or pickup
- Inventory on the way
Victorian 14K yellow gold, diamond, and pearl lavalier pendant. Delicately hand crafted in gleaming yellow and rose gold, this elegant lavalier pendant is centered by a sparkling Old Mine Cut diamond. Complete with a luminous pearl dangling below, the intricate lacy wire work gives this centuries old jewel a feminine and sweet touch. The pendant is suspended from a 16 inch chain and fastens with a spring ring style clasp.
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold & Rose Gold
- Center Stone: 1 Old Mine Cut Diamond (approx. 0.15 carat, SI1 clarity, G color)
- Accent Stone: 1 Round Pearl
Walton's Jewelry offers, and encourages, frequent complimentary inspection and cleaning for the life of your jewelry. In the event that a repair needs to be made, we can take care of that, too! Here are some helpful tips to extend the life of your heirloom jewelry:
- 3 Places to Never Wear Your Jewelry: to the gym, in the shower, & while sleeping. Read more >
- When you're not wearing your jewelry, store it in a clean, dry, room temperature, safe place. Avoid tossing it in a drawer where the gems could get scratched or damaged.
- Have your jewelry professionally cleaned and checked as often as you'd like, but we recommend every 4-6 months.
- Read our Payment Policy.
- Read our Shipping Policy. Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
- Read our Return Policy. We offer exchanges or store credit within 30 days from the date you receive your item. We do not offer refunds.