Victorian 18k Yellow Gold 2.80 CTW Old Mine Cut Diamond Dangle Earrings
- In stock for delivery or pickup
- Inventory on the way
Victorian 18k yellow gold and diamond earrings. Dazzling Old Mine cut clusters swing and sway with the slightest movements in this gorgeous pair of Victorian earrings. The diamonds sparkle in warm 18k yellow gold floral clusters below a knife-wire punctuated by two additional Old Mine cut diamonds. The earrings fasten with a lever back style closure and measure approx. 1.5 inches in length.
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold
- Stones: 24 Old Mine Cut Diamonds (approx. 2.80 carats total weight, SI1/SI2 clarity, K/L color)
Walton's Jewelry offers, and encourages, frequent complimentary inspection and cleaning for the life of your jewelry. In the event that a repair needs to be made, we can take care of that, too! Here are some helpful tips to extend the life of your heirloom jewelry:
- 3 Places to Never Wear Your Jewelry: to the gym, in the shower, & while sleeping. Read more >
- When you're not wearing your jewelry, store it in a clean, dry, room temperature, safe place. Avoid tossing it in a drawer where the gems could get scratched or damaged.
- Have your jewelry professionally cleaned and checked as often as you'd like, but we recommend every 4-6 months.
- Read our Payment Policy.
- Read our Shipping Policy. Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
- Read our Return Policy. We offer exchanges or store credit within 30 days from the date you receive your item. We do not offer refunds.